Thursday 28 April 2011

News: Wedding Fever!



I am somewhat of a Royalist, so obviously I am beyond excited for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton tomorrow, Friday 29th April 2011 - my Union Jack bunting is already up!

But, the one big question on my mind is which designer has made her bridal gown? Obviously, everyone was excited at the rumours of Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen creating the gown, but we've also heard rumours of Sophie Cranston or Bruce Oldfield creating this show stopping piece. I'll be watching the TV with an eagle eye tomorrow to dissect all of the wedding fashion choices by the bride, her family and guests. I can't WAIT!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to watching it too, haven't got any bunting though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my union jack paper plates, bunting and paper hats at the ready! Can't wait, it will be a great British occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love great blog i love it! you have now found yourself a follower in me :) hope you can find some time to check mine out.

    http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha, thanks for the lovely comment! Following your blog now, love your photos

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig