Sunday 8 May 2011

Fashion: Mulberry Love


I love everything British and can't shout about luxury British/English brands enough, so naturally, I am a lover of Mulberry. Since Emma Hill took over as Creative Director, the brand has flourished and become the hot brand to wear or carry but without losing any of it's quinessential Britishness. So, you can imagine my sheer delight when I heard that Mulberry have released a publication celebrating their 40th Anniversary. I am a huge fan of luxury print publications (I even made my own and won a prestigious award for it!) and think enough can't be said for print over digital. When I heard the release date, I immediately put in my order and on Friday when I arrived home from work, a very special package had been delivered! The imagery is to die for, all taken by photographer Venetia Dearden and the design and attention to detail of the whole publication is just, well, exquisite.











The book came so beautifully wrapped and contained these fantastic little pink slips in between the layers of tissue paper - Wizard is definitely my favourite. It also came with an abundance of badges, stickers and a lovely, very personal, little notecard. 

On another Mulberry note, a few weeks ago I visited the designer outlet, Bicester Village, where I obviously had to pay a trip to the Mulberry store there. I was surprised at how much current season stock they had, and because I've been a good girl with money recently, I decided a treat was in order...



I can't describe how much I adore my oversized Alexa - it is just perfect! It was the last black oversized Alexa they had left in the Mulberry outlet, so I'm lucky to have gotten in there when I did!


All images © Alice Mary Barnes, 2011
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such a lovely bag, I am really keen to have a nosey at that book too! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bag!!! Hope the books a good read too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, encantada de conocer tu blog, I like your blog!!!
    Look at my blog and If you like it we can follow our blogs.
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the book and bag are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the book and LOVE the bag!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig