Wednesday 28 December 2011

A holly, jolly Christmas.










This Christmas has been truly great; I've spent alot of time with mine and Joe's families, eaten way too much and had some much needed rest. I was spoilt rotten this Christmas - I finally received a beautiful milk glass cake stand from RE, which I been coveting forever, Balenciaga perfume, which came so beautifully packaged I didn't want to open it and a new 50mm lens for my Canon 450D (SO impressed with it).

To see in 2012, I will be playing hostess - having some friends round to my parents house to eat Nigella's Chocolate Guinness Cake amongst other things, drink hand-crafted cocktails and play board games. The last few New Year's Eves have either been spent abroad or in Newcastle, so it'll be a welcome change staying in. I'm more than ready to begin a new year - 2011 has been filled with a lot more lows than highs, so 2012 had better bring more good news than bad! What have you got planned for this New Year's Eve?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely pics Alice! I have the big version of that milk glass, they really are stunning! I'm currently obsessing over the pink version :)

    This NYE Kris and I are spending the night at home with home made venison pie and sticky toffee puddings! Staying in is the new going out ;)

    Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig