Saturday 10 March 2012

Fashion: The Cambridge Satchel Company.


The Cambridge Satchel Company have been on my radar for sometime now. They make classic satchel bags which are all made in Britain in a fantastic array of colours and you can even personalise them with your initials in gold, silver, black or blind de-bossing. Very, very covetable and purchasing one has been high on my wishlist for a long while.

Now, on Thursday whilst typing away at work my phone buzzed and I saw a tweet from the Cambridge Satchel Co announcing that I'd won their 8,000 Twitter Followers Sparkly Satchel Giveaway! I was randomly selected out of their Twitter followers to receive one of their beautiful Sparkly Satchels - a new design for 2012. Such a wonderful surprise to receive one of these beautifully made and very covetable satchels.

After a few emails back and forth with the wonderful Emma at the Cambridge Satchel Co, I decided on the 13" Graphite Grey Sparkly Satchel, with my initials blind debossed on the front. And because this is a special giveaway prize, they debossed the number 8 (for 8,000 Twitter followers) on the satchel strap, so it is truly very special. Joe (my better half) was born on 8/8/88 so not only is 8 his lucky number, it's also now mine.

My satchel arrived safe and sound this morning and I did a little squeal when I opened the packaging! Thanks Cambridge Satchel Company - my sparkly satchel is perfect!






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That is divine - lucky, lucky girl!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's gorgeous - didn't know you could get sparkly ones and monogrammmed too. You certainly have a lucky number there!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful bag!! So jealous. Can you tell me if the glitter is incorporated into the leather so that it's a smooth texture or if it's 'sprinkled' on top, giving it a rougher texture? I hope that makes sense... I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter is incorporated into the leather so it has a smooth finish :) It's absolutely beautiful, so well made!

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig