Saturday 5 January 2013

Fresh and Clean.

Our Christmas decorations are down, and now the house is looking a bit lacklustre, like it needs an injection of excitement, and maybe some colour to boot.

I can't wait to make some additions to the house in early 2013 - here are some of the things I'm coveting for the home.

Bright neon pink accents
We've decorated our home in a fairly neutral way and I'm ready to brighten it up for Spring. A few neon pink accents are such a modern way of introducing colour to our palette of black, white and grey.


Light Fantastic 
I love an interesting light fitting - planning on including a couple of stand out pieces to our home this year.


Textiles
Even though we're coming out of Winter, I still want to fill our home with gorgeous cosy cushions and curtains. After 6 months of searching, I've finally found some curtains I love - hoping they make our living room feel a bit less chilly!


China
We bought a set of basic crockery when we moved in, but now I'm in the market for some special pieces. I'm absolutely in love with Giles' collection for Matches, Marimekko and Ferm Living china - can't wait for them to grace our flat.


To see more Home Inspiration, pop over to my Home Style board on Pinterest.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Did you see my tweets about looking for home interior posts?! Haha either this or you read my mind! These are lovely, I've re-pinned some on pinterest for when I eventually move into my new place x

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig