Thursday 21 March 2013

& Other Stories

I know, I know: who hasn't blogged about H&M's new brand this week? But, it's all for good reason.

& Other Stories, created by the teams behind the brilliant high-street collections from H&M and Cos, now bring us this new brand. The brand's collections aren't depicted by trends, but 'stories' which will develop each season. They've integrated some brilliant video 'Shop the Story' sequences, showing the clothes on real people (definately where eCommerce is heading) and this week launched their London HQ on Regent Street.

The ready-to-wear clothes, accessories and shoes are the type of staples which you need in your wardrobe; simple colour, shapes and styles. My idea of utter style heaven. Pass me my credit card - here are my picks:







What's your favourite story this season?

256—258 Regent Street
London, W1B 3AF 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been looking everywhere for a notebook holder just like this one in your post! Purchasing on pay day for definite. x

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig