Wednesday 19 May 2010

RECENT HAPPENINGS




I've had a very very busy couple of weeks so please excuse the lack of updates!

Had my final hand-ins at uni and had VERY good feedback about my work so I'm extremely pleased as you can imagine! Also, Joe took me to Barcelona at the weekend and we had such an amazing time and had the BEST hotel. I can definately recommend Murmuri on Rambla de Catalunya if you go to Barca; amazing customer service (our room got upgraded to one with a massive terrace!) and they do a mean cocktail.

Had a great time jus chilling out, sightseeing and spending time with my boy as we hardly ever get quality time like that together!

I'm off to London on Sunday to start my job at ELLE on Monday! Doing a 3 day induction and then I had Graduate Fashion Week and REVEAL exhibition at my uni so starting work properly at the end of June for a couple of weeks before my sister's wedding and then back working in August.

So, please do remember to come to GFW to see my work! It's on 6th-10th June at Earl's Court 2 and I'm on the Northumbria University stand.

Ooh also, I've bee featured on the beautiful The Last Miaow blog, which has up some pictures of my work!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig