Thursday 10 June 2010

Graduate Fashion Week

so, it has been Graduate Fashion Week at Earl's Court 2 this week and....I WON AN AWARD!!!

So flattered to be even shortlisted for the award I won and really didn't think I would win at all. Still in shock, very overwhelmed but extremely happy and so pleased that all of my hard work has been recognised!

So, last night at the Gala Show I was presented with the HACHETTE FILIPAACHI MEDIA AND DESIGN AWARD for my BACKSTAGE book by the CEO of HF Kevin Hand aaaaaand ERIN O'CONNOR!! She is incredible - so ethereal and TALL.

Bagged myself a lovely glass trophy, £750 and get mentor support for 2 years from GFW.

So here's one of the many photos of me with my award (still waiting for the official photo to come on the GFW site)
Had a fab time at the afterparty and did a few interviews which is always good!

Off to Leeds for the weekend now and then setting up our graduate show at uni called REVEAL. The preview is on Wednesday evening so we have lots to set up!

If anybody wants any more details about my work please let me know.

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig