Thursday 21 October 2010

Inspiration: Ella Masters

Like Crafty Currant, i have also been in bed this week suffering from a cold - have the most horrendous sore throat and am losing my voice. Not great!

Been trawling through various blogs, e-magazines etc, and via Crafty Currant found this fantastic illustration blog by Ella Masters.


Ella has recently graduated in Fine Art and creates beautiful illustrations - I LOVE her handwritten logo, very representative of her work.


She has some great items for sale through her Folksy and Etsy shops, including customised notebooks covered in teacups, and handmade gift tags which I will definitely be purchasing for future christmas/birthday present wrapping.



All images © Ella Masters


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. thank for the link my love ... I hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig