Wednesday 5 January 2011

Resolute and Resolve





It's that time of year when we all make New Year's Resolutions...and then instantly seem to break them. This year I'm not so much as making resolutions, but more like having goals and ambitions for the year ahead. So here are a few of my plans for this year...


1. Complete the Great North Run - have always wanted to run this, for Help for Heroes or Asthma UK, and the run goes past the end of my road in South Shields, so I'm going to start training very shortly, which be be a killer but all worth it in the end.

2. Be fit, happy and healthy.

3. Push on with my blog - I've gained a fair few followers over the past couple of months and really want to start a regular document of what I'm up to.

4. Redesign my website and portfolio - these need SERIOUS attention, as haven't really touched them since I finished uni.

Sorry this is a bit of a boring post, but I need these ambitions cemented so I actually achieve them!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm running the Great North Run too. I did it last year. It was tough but fun. I've not run since though, so I'm going to be back to basics again.

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the finishing line last year, as it's not far from my house and the atmosphere was electric! Can't wait to do it! Who are you running for?

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig