Wednesday 30 March 2011

Fashion: Portfolio - Round Two

Thank you for everyone's feedback on portfolio front page - MUCH appreciated! I love hearing different peoples opinions on my work. So, here's a couple of other layouts from my revised portfolio for your viewing pleasure.



Have had such a busy week at work, hence the lack of posting! Although I do have some great image inspiration posts and a Newcastle Fashion Week run-done lined up...all a work in progress at the minute I'm afraid!

Let me know your thoughts!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The front cover IS great. I also like the 'ribbon' placeholder touch. Very nicely done.

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig