Saturday 4 February 2012

Fashion: Vintage Vogue Covers


A few years ago, a good friend of my mother's was clearing out her house, preparing for a big move to the wilds of Cumbria. She called one evening, having discovered boxes of vintage Vogue, L'Officiel and Brides magazines in her attic and asked if I'd like them - she knew I'd give them a good home and treasure them dearly, so I jumped at the chance. Most of the issues date from the 1970s and are in impeccable condition, so I thoughr I'd share a few of my favourites covers with you - my particular favourite is the Silver Jubilee issue of British Vogue from 1976; I hope they do something equally as special for the Diamond Jubilee in June.














SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi there,

    What's up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this post? It just so very helpful. Very interesting hopefully there will a lot of post like this. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig