Wednesday 4 January 2012

2012 Fashion: Topshop Spot Ankle Grazer Trousers


This week, I have serious 'back to school' syndrome, following a lengthy festive break. Stores may be filling up with Spring/Summer 2012 collections, but there is still a chill in the air and I'm not done with my chunky knits and cashmere just yet! This back to school feeling got me thinking; a fashion pick-me-up was much needed for the first week back after Christmas and New Year to get me back into the swing of things.

I lusted after Laura from Wearing It Today's Topshop green, polka dot trousers for months and never managed to find them in store. So, you can imagine my delight when she tweeted about a new, navy version of the design, which are available in-store and online now.

These chic, polka dot trousers are damn sure to beat the January blues. I'll be teaming mine with dark grey Uniqlo cashmere for their their first official outing in a couple of weeks - my birthday Afternoon Tea at
Jesmond Dene House.




Spot Ankle Grazer Trousers
£38.00
Topshop
SHARE:

2 comments

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig