Monday 23 July 2012

All these things that I've done.

Life has been hectic recently. I haven't had time to think let alone to blog! This is me getting back on the horse. Here's how life has looked recently.

Clockwise from top right: Taken on our first night in the flat, this is our beautiful fireplace in the master bedroom / Emma Bridgewater Diamond Jubillee napkins at my Mama's for Jubilee tea / first day in my new job / One of our brilliant house warming presents, a Crystal Head Vodka bottle. We daren't open it!

Clockwise from top left: Gnaw dark chocolate from lovely Park View Kitchen in Whitley Bay / Finally framed, my Prefab77 Always in England print up in pride of place / Pret coffee / Breaking out the spotty trousers for a friend's birthday.

Clockwise from top left: Matching bling / New Stelton coffee press from the parents for our flat / the prettiest street in Tynemouth / Buying coffee from local artisan roastery, the Ouseburn Coffee Company. I can't recommend their Foundry No.1 and Coffee Johnny blends enough.

Clockwise from top right: brilliant laser-cut wooden business cards for new Newcastle eatery, Ernest / my favourite lip balm / new wine-coloured studded flats / Baby Angels with Guns ll preview night at fantastic local space, The Pure Gallery. We bought the Day of the Dead print!

Clockwise from top right: Testing out beauty products / a cycle up the coast with Joe / local ice-cream at Tynemouth market / another one of my favourite prints finally framed and up. It's all about The North.

Clockwise from top right: a reminder at Jesmond Metro station / the best kind of post, paper samples from GF Smith / celebrating my brother Adam's 30th birthday / finishing the Great North 10K in 58:16! Please excuse the ridiculous make-up free face.

--
Normal posting duties to resume this week!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so jealous of your fireplace Alice! And it's in the bedroom!! Amazing. So pretty and I love the print too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fireplace and what a cute welcome on the first day in your new job.
    www.missbbobochic..blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig