Monday 9 July 2012

BuyaPowa's BlueSky Co-Buys


I really can't say enough good things about BuyaPowa. Some of my most recent and favourite cheap, beauty buys have been courtesy of their brilliant co-buying scheme - the more people that sign up for the deal, the lower the price goes. Care of BuyaPowa, I've bought some of my favourite beauty products at a lower price - Bobbi Brown's Black Ink Liner and the ultimate eyelash curlers by Shu Uemura.

When Leanne from BuyaPowa got in touch asking if I'd like to get involved with their latest Bloggers' Week, I jumped at the chance. For this particular blogger recommends series, they were after my summer essentials - beauty and non-beauty focused.

Now, we're not having much of a summer are we? But, I went ahead and recommended some of my staple summer essentials including my No. 1 essential - classic, black Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses.

For me, sunglasses aren't just a summer accessory - I wear them whenever the sun is out, perfect for protecting those eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.

I'm pleased to say that my recommended co-buy for Ray Ban Wayfarer's will be going live on BuyaPowa in a couple of weeks, meaning you too can get your hands on these brilliant, classic sunglasses for a low price.

Maybe buying these will bring the sun out? Here's hoping.

You can check out my recommended co-buy, along with other bloggers' recommendations over at BuyaPowa.





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't yet bought from Buyapowa but with offers like this I'm going to have to start. It seems like an excellent way to get quality brands at a much more affordable price!

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig