Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wants and Needs.

With retailers and magazines thrusting the new fashion season in our faces during this hot weather, I want Mr Sunshine to clear off and for Autumn leaves to cover the ground.

Autumn/Winter is the best season for fashion; beautiful new cashmere, a fantastic winter coat and a chance to update all those winter wardrobe base layers.

This season, I'm after basics...wardrobe staples if you will; a butter-soft biker jacket, classic heeled leather ankle boots and lots of M&S and Uniqlo cashmere (the best in my opinion).

Currently coveting

Whistles Dree Leather Jacket
Slightly out of my price range, but leather is always a good investment - hard to resist.


The Boots
How do I love thee, Burbs. But alas, these a merely a dream. Topshop's versions are canny though.


















Winter Warmers

...in the form of cashmere and merino wool. Because who can survive winter without a bit of cashmere? Not me. Last winter, I actually bought items from the mens range from M&S and Uniqlo - I love the oversized fit. Cashmere below by Uniqlo - classic colours for every winter wardrobe.


















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. totally agree! I'm wishing summer away too.. I can't wait for the dark nights and getting all wrapped up. I love the Burberry boots

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer the Topshop ones! Great post!

    effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig