Wednesday 21 November 2012

Advanced Style

Impeccable style fascinates me. It transcends age, as proven by the photographer Ari Seth Cohen who captures immaculately presented older men and women on his blog, Advanced Style.

I am well and truly in awe of everyone featured on his blog - I can only hope I look as good and make such bold style statements when I reach a more experienced age. Here are some of my favourites.




And of course, no mention of style at a more mature age would be complete without the incomparably brilliant, Iris Apfel. "More is more, less is a bore."


All images from Advanced Style by Ari Seth Cohen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig