Thursday 8 November 2012

Cath Kidston - New Store Opening - Newcastle, UK

This week sees a real treat for North East fans of British brand, Cath Kidston: we are finally getting our own stand-alone CK store in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The brand have had a small concession based in Fenwick Newcastle for some time now, and now to help strengthen the brand presence in the North East, CK now has it's very own space. Set over 2 floors on the Toon's wonderful Grainger Street, the store will feature products from homeware, kidswear and accessories through to fashion and special one-off vintage pieces, all including CK's iconic print designs.
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED: 
To celebrate the store opening, I've teamed up with Cath Kidston to offer a special giveaway for readers of AMB. I'm exclusively giving away a beautiful spotty tote bag and laptop case to 2 lucky winners. Simply leave a comment below stating which item you'd prefer to win and why, and I will randomly select 2 winners to receive these wonderful prizes courtesy of Cath Kidston.

Only open to UK residents,  and the winners will be announced at the beginning of next week alongside a Q&A with the Newcastle's store manager and a look at the store. So get to commenting quick sharp! 


The store opened today, 8th November, so if you're one of the lucky few who've had a chance to visit already, tweet me what you like about the store @alicemarybarnes.

 Cath Kidston, 136 - 138 Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5AF 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'd prefer the laptop case, my laptop needs a new case and this would be the spottiest, classiest, smartest case it could possible have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the shopper bag...because I don't have a laptop! Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about a local store brimming with KC! I'd love to win the bag- navy is great for autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to visiting the store, perfect for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the laptop case as Dom bought a sensible unisex one for our MacBook air but I long for something more feminine & stylish! I plan to relaunch my own blog soon & sitting in cafes writing posts is all in the plan and I'm sure this would make me more creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I must go when I'm home next week.

    I'd like the tote. It's my final year of a fashion promotion degree and I didn't realise how many books were involved! I'd use the tote to carry around all my research notes and library books :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh it has to be the book bag, for two reasons. Firstly, I'd be a smiley, walking advertisment for CK's new store. Secondly, after kitting my kids bedroom out in all things CK cowboy print, I think I deserve a little bit of CK that I can call my very own :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My white macbook would really benefit from a bright and waterproof Cath Kidson case!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win the Cath Kidson laptop case, I just spent all my money on a new laptop and cannot afford a cover for it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love the book bag tote, I've just started uni and a big bag for all my books and folders would be really handy! love cath kidston, prettiest stuff on the high street!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I really need a new laptop case and this would come in handy! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Alice!

    I am a native Geordie and upon hearing the new arrival onto Grainger Street I was super excited! I have visited the stand alone store in York and was excited to see what Newcastle would bring to the brand!

    I love the store and the items your gifting for this competition!

    :)

    please check out my blog...
    http://geordiebeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank You!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm dotty about my Macbook and think this one would knock the spots off my current case. The bag is rather nice too though.

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig