Sunday 7 August 2011

Road Trip: Bamburgh

On Friday after work, I ventured up to Bamburgh on the Northumberland coast, where my boyfriend's mum was renting a cottage for a week. But as I was at work all week, Friday night was the only opportunity to make the trip up. We went for a walk on Bamburgh beach on Friday evening and the sunset was just spectacular. I am always entranced by them!







I have been a lazy blogger of late. Normal posting to resume this week with a trip to Headlam Hall, North Yorkshire for a long overdue spa day!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Sarah

    Thanks so much for mentioning me on your blog - sorry I haven't got round to replying sooner!!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little hidden gem of the NE. Beaut photos x

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig