Friday 23 September 2011

AMB goes on holiday!


I'm off to Cyprus tomorrow to enjoy some much needed sunshine with my boyfriend for a week. My suitcase in jammed full of delights from Jonathan Saunders, Christopher Kane and Alexander Wang so I fully expect to show these off on the blog when I return. Am still feeling slightly panicked about having no internet for a week and therefore no Twitter, seeing now show coverage from Milan or Paris Fashion Weeks (this one is causing me the most grief!) and not being able to check my emails for a whole week! But, I am in a strange way looking forward to a life without the shackles of social media if only for 7 days.

Have a lovely week everyone. I'll mostly be stuffing my face with houmous and olives...



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig