Wednesday 21 September 2011

London Fashion Week: I can be your Ice Cream.

It's hard to ignore the plethora of ice cream and sorbet shades we've seen at London Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2012.

As a girl who wears mainly neutrals (ok, let's face it - black), I'm excited to inject some softer shades into my wardrobe come Spring. And my favourites? Christopher Kane's Johnston knits teamed with feathery light metallic organzas and sophisticated embellishment, Mulberry's lemon cream shades, Richard Nicoll's ethereal printed pastel dresses and Jonathan Saunders' Miami-Beach prints teamed with graduated colour. I'll be wearing mine with Charlotte Olympia's seaside shoes.






Runway images © Style.com / Charlotte Olympia images © Grazia, 2011.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig