Thursday 1 September 2011

Fashion: Objects of Affection, September 2011



1. Hexagon Gold Ring by Mociun . Found this beauty thanks to illustrator extraordinaire Niki Pilkington. A classic piece for your jewellery box (hope the boyf is reading this!)

2. Necklace from The Diamond Collection by Myia Bonner. I discovered this talented jeweller at New Designers this year and this necklace is on my must have list.

3. Never has going back to school looked so chic. It's September, so time to parade your new Autumn/Winter wardrobe including Christopher Kane's Aqua fel-filled PVC clutch which reminds me of my obsession with gel-filled pencil cases and watches (which had a tendency to burst...) when I was 11.

4. I'm planning a whole blog post around about how, in the words of Carrie Bradshaw, "I've been cheating on fashion with furniture," in my quest to find beautiful pieces of furniture and home accessories for mine and my boyfriend's first flat. I plan on having a whole wall filled with beautiful limited edition prints, and this print by Kate Moross is high on my wish list.

5. I don't know one girl who isn't obsessed with Miu Miu's glittery peep toe booties for Autumn/Winter - I know Briony over at A Girl, A Style is obsessing over them as much as I am! They're the perfect footwear choice for the festive season (and every other season for that matter!) - everyone deserves a bit of glamour at Christmas.

6. Finally, 'tis the season of the jumper. I'd like mine navy, warm and cable knit please. Topshop's navy blue offering will go perfectly with tailored trousers and brogues for a laid-back Autumnal look.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the diamond necklace and the gel PC case you picked out!

    Sarah,
    http://thelivescene.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of those Miu Miu's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a lovely accessories I must say. I just love that diamond ring and necklaces. The style and design are amazing.
    Unique Orla Kiely Accessories Ireland

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig