Thursday 12 March 2015

Top 5 New Workout Picks | Wellbeing



I workout up to four times a week, and have been going through gym gear at a bit of an alarming rate.

I've been saving for a few more pricier items to add to my work out wardrobe recently, as not only are they generally more well made, but I reckon they do last longer than your high-street gym garb.
[Side note: I may also wear these IRL. That kale t-shirt though].

I've got a bit of wish-list going at the minute of some new bits and pieces to keep me looking funky fresh whilst back squatting. Here's the deets.


1. Charli Cohen's Dressed to Kale t-shirt
Yes, we all know I have a mild obsession with kale and here we have another item of clothing with kale emblazoned on the front. Need I say more? It's not strictly workout gear, but who cares. This t-shirt by Charli Cohen is available on the truly brilliant Fashercise site.

2. Shock Absorber Sports Bra 
Not one of the most glamorous items on the list, but man, are they boys supportive when it comes to keeping everything in place at the gym. I've worn these Shock Absorber bras for years for running, and they're now transitioning into the gym too. Because no-one wants a boob to pop out during burpees.

3. Lexie Sport Anita Leggings
Finding great gym leggings can be a bit of a minefield. I've had luck in the past with cheap ones from TKMaxx which have totally done the job, however I'm in the market for some that are a bit more technical and a bit more snaz. Cue Lexie Sport.

4. Sweaty Betty Steady Luxe Knitted Jumper 

I do love channelling my inner Rocky and throwing on a good hoody when I've finished in the gym, and have been absolutely loving my Longsands version over the winter. Don't want to tempt fate here, but I think it might be getting a bit Spring-like, so with that I'm needing something a bit more lightweight to wear post-gym. This grey/ neon green (lush, non?) knitted beauty from Sweaty Betty is ideal for before and after the gym, and definitely one to add into my rapidly growing yoga wear collection too.

5. Nike Free Runs/Free 5.0 TR
Why wear boring trainers to the gym? I've been alternating between a couple of versions of these Nike trainers for about a year now, so some new treats for my feet are long overdue, non? They're super flexible so perfect for doing your circuits. You can pick up similar versions of the above beauties from ASOS.

What's top of your workout wish list?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig