Sunday 18 April 2010

London Calling

So chaps, I'm off to London for a couple of days tomorrow morning (hoping to GOD my train isn't completely rammed because of UK airspace still being closed).

Going straight from King's Cross to Wyvern Bindery (taking my FMP to be bound, I'm so nervous, 2 years of hard work, photography, ridiculous graft, rest on this 1 thing!)

Tuesday, I'm off for a special meeting somewhere, which I am very excited about so heading to get some beautiful new lace-up booties (these, from Office) for said meeting.

Getting the train back late on Wednesday afternoon, so I'll be visiting the Grace Kelly exhibition at the V&A on Weds morning and not sure what else....but am going to try and take as many photos as possible!

Suggestions for any other exciting exhibitions?
SHARE:

1 comment

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig