Monday 5 April 2010

Marc's Models

I know this was made some time ago, but I absolutely love it.

I love the energy of Hannah Holman, she's such a cutie -  always so enthusiastic at castings, even though she looked knackered last time I saw her.

I think a lot of models get bad press - moody, demanding, show up late for shows. But we have to remember the majority of the best models at the moment are only 19/20/21 and no one understands how HARD they work: i didn't until I started working on castings and the amount they have to do in an average day in fashion week is incredible. They are my absolute superheroes!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh yeah, she's really great. She did Miu Miu too, and quite a good shoot for the More Dash Than Cash section of British Vogue last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fab isn't she! Looked fab in the Miu Miu campaign, shame she never got the show though!

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Mary Barnes | Lifestyle, Wellbeing and Healthy Living | Newcastle, UK. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig